Friday, June 17, 2005

Watch "Batman Begins" great movie!

Today, I went to watch "Batman Begins". Am not really a big fan of Batman, however I would really recommend this movie to all of you... for me this has got to be by far, the greatest Batman movie ever ! =)... Now don't just listen to me... go out and watch the movie for yourselves.. (after reading my post of course =P)


Not too optimistic of gettin to watch the movie, ( I was denied to watch Starwars III 2 times, no tickets left ) I left the office at around 6:00 PM, took a cab this time instead of walking and luckily I was able to get my hands on those last few movie tickets Yehey !

I went to buy some food from Kentucky Fried Chicken (ummm i ordered 2 chicken fillet sanwiches and a go go sandwich, plus fries and a mineral water. I wasn't hungry ayt ! =P ). Went back and lined up to enter the cinema.

Settled for the seat 2nd nearest the screen (did not have any choice, the next seat was like forever and it was nice sittin near the screen =P). The movie was cool you get to know where batman came from, his history (title is "batman begins" ayt..? what do you expect =P). The script/stoy was terrific, Batman was real serious here unlike the other batman movies. Then there was this quote which i liked "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you."... i dunno why i liked it.... maybe someday i'll know... =). (what are you waiting for... already finished reading my post.. go get urselves a ticket and watch this movie !!!.. go go go now ! =P)

No comments: