Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Joined Google Adsense

Today I've joined the google adsense program. I was looking around the internet to add something into my blog or something new and i've bumpt it. For those of you who don't know, Google adsense is a program which allows small publishers (like me) to display PPC advertisements on our websites. It helps publishers earn advertising revenue in a easy way.

Anyways, once i've learned about it, i thought it was a real interesting program, I will be able to earn revenue while still enjoying updating my site =P. I immediately read all things about it and even went to other sites on what they would say about the program =)

And so I joined the program, submitted a form and wished that my request will be approved. After a day, I received an email that my site was eligible to join the program. I was overjoyed that I started placing the ads (according to rules of course) into my site. If you are also intereted in joining the program you may look at the Google adsense homepage which i've put as link above =)

Am also looking into adding rss feeds ( i mean links to rss feeds to my site ) will be adding them soon =). (as of now, I have added Yahoo, MyMsn, NewsGator, Pluck and bloglines...=) )

No comments: