Sunday, June 12, 2005

Reformatted my computer

Yes, today is the day I will reformat my PC. After months of telling myself you have got to reformat that pc... if finally happened =P. Chose this day because tommorrow, June 13 is a holiday here and so I will have an extra day to fix errors if there will be any.

I started out backing up all files, moving them to my back up harddrive (80 gigabytes =P). Then reformatted my primary harddrive (120 gigabytes). After a few hours i've finally reinstalled my Windows.. and other applications. Went online and downloaded all patches...(boy I almost fell asleep waiting for the downloads to finish =) I'm only using a dial up connection =))

Well at least my efforts were not wasted, after almost 8 hours I have finally finished reinstalling everything from scratch. =) My computer boots up faster.. a lot faster than before and the desktop is real clean and tidy =) (just wait for a few days and you'll see =P).

No comments: