Thursday, June 23, 2005

Today is my Mom's Birthday

Today I've worn a red (actually pink =P ) long sleeves to work. Reason? It's my mom's birthday... and like my other posts.. I just want to say Happy Birthday and wish you many more to come ! I've greeted her today early morning before going to office...

8 hours passed and I was again on my way home, rode the bus and took the jeep. No I did not buy any gifts... did not have the time... (ok that was an alibi =P ), I think it's not really in the family to buy gifts during birthdays... it's probably something brought down... carried down through chinese tradition. =P Well may be this year i'll try and change that... just maybe... (i never said yes.. okay i'm making my point clear here =P )

I got home at around 9 pm, ate my dinner (with noodles =) chinese tradition) and that's probably it. =)

No comments: