Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Return of the Momy & Popy dears

And yes, today my Mommy and Poppy dears will be coming back from their vacation (an exile from all the troubles eh? don't think so, vacation is not a word you'll find in my parent's dictionary =P ). A business trip then? nah... a business trip is to formal a word perhaps. They went on a trip, and that's it =P. no other questions asked ok? =P

Tuesday night, they were supposed to be back on 9:00 PM. Hey guess what, their plane was delayed till 12PM.. yes they arrived midnight... but before we get there that delay really caused me a ruckus of problems. and i'll be narrating that now.

10PM I disembarked (hehe dunno which word to use =P) on my voyage to fetch my parents, it was not a planned thing, because of the delay the driver had to go home 9:00 PM (he won't report in tommorrow if he goes home late =( ) and so I had to drive.

First problem occured just a few seconds after starting our car... clutch was a mess, you had to pump the clutch or else it won't work. I had to drive to the airport constantly kicking the clutch (yeah kicking, actually like pumping water out of a well =P)

Afraid i won't be able to switch gears i tried to take routes which required less stops this led to my second problem. I took diosdado macapagal highway, sure the drive was easy it took me less than 30 minutes to get to the end of roxas boulevard...(i was running at around 300mph??? hehehe jks am gonna get unfortunately i took a wrong turn and i was soon on my way to the provinces =(... Now I had to pass a toll gate, paid 30 bucks and went straight back on my way to the airport.

Fortunately, no problems happened when i fetched my parents and we were able to get home safely (got used to pumping water now... anyone need help with that deep well?? hehe =P) Got home at around 1:00 am and went straight to bed =P (too tired) =)

No comments: