Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gateway Mall

Today is a sunday (isn't it not obvious, June 5 is a sunday... you look that up in a calendar just like a child would do...you don't have to mention it =P). Right after lunch "they" have decided to go to Gateway Mall in Cubao.(my sister frequently calls it "the getaway" =P)

Its my first time to go there, a little excited (no actually i did not want to go... but i had to drive them there hehehe jks =P). The place was a little bit far... at least for me it was far, the traffic was terrible and the weather was not really that good (ok it was terrible).

Upon arrival, one problem surfaced immediately... NO PARKING SPACES seriously... when you build a mall please do remember to put enough parking spaces, its such a drag to drive 30 mins looking for one(We even had to settle for a parking space at the opposite mall, and walk to the other mall) =P.

Well how about the mall? All I can say is, it's really a neat place, it's clean the place is organized and everything... but a little pricey for me though.. Shops such as Sony, Bass, Marks and Spencer, Mango, Watson's are to be seen immediately (even had to pay 10 bucks to use the rest rooms/comfort room/lounge), but I did buy a new pair of shoes there from Bass.... yes a little bit pricey but they were the only ones with a shoe that would fit my feet... and its time to change my old shoes... well if you consider "shoes with tongue" as fashionable.. then it's probably not time for me to change my shoes then =P

No comments: