Sunday, June 19, 2005

A Busy Father's Day

Nope, i'm no father (don't even have a girlfriend =P). Today is father's day, a rather busy day for me. Yeah yeah you think i'm bluffing but seriously I was busy and still am busy.... and is very very busy =P (Can't think of anything else.... I am busy =P)

Had to finish some work today, and no i'm not going into the details. oh well things have been going around my head lately (literally... can't you see i'm typing everything over and over again... =P)

Stayed at the computer the whole day, didn't even change from the clothes i slept in... taking breaks once in a while.... only stopped pounding on my computer when nature calls or to get something to eat =) (I'm such a workaholic =P, well i guess i'm starting to be one... =P).

Finished working at around 8 PM (just now)... was already wonderin' where we'll be going to eat, my parents and my sisters have went to the mall earlier and we have planned to meet somewhere there... it's gettin' late and I am hungry... wait.. just got their message gotta go. =) bye !

No comments: