Friday, June 10, 2005

My first month anniversary blogging

Just wanted to say thank you to all those who have supported me. Thank you, I could not have done it without you =P (ok enough with all pleasantries... this ain't any awarding ceremony =P)

After one whole month of blogging, I can say that it is not really easy to maintain a website. Everyday you have to look for something to write (not everyday actually =P) and you have to give some time in order to write it. But it's also fun, you get to write things down, share it with your friends and other people around you. (so don't share something you don't like to let others know... like that time when ..... =P)

Thing is, I find this blog to be really entertaining and sometimes through it, you get to appreciate the things that you do, things sometimes you just take for granted are all highlighted and you get to see things differently (sometimes... i don't know what I am saying... do i look like i'm sick? =P)

Anyways, thank you for all those people who visited my site. I appreciate it. =) and have a nice day everyone !

No comments: