Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Welcome, My first ever blog

Hello Pipol! Welcome. Please feel free to look around (although there are no posts yet as of this moment =))!) This is my first ever blog site.... and I'm not really sure if i'm doing things right so please bear with me if i'm doing all sorts of stupid things here lol.

Anyways, I’d like to welcome u (again) and just a brief description of this site, I’ll be posting some things I’ve done during the day… for no apparent reason =)… or maybe ill treat it as a personal… public diary (now that makes sense).

For today. I’ve finally created my first post… I have actually created an account a few weeks back but did not have any time to post anything. So here I am today, writing my first post…… (this is hard.. it took me a few hours just to put these few lines up here whew !)

No comments: