Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A "homework" for my big sis !

I've talked myself into doing a task for my big "sis" today. There's this chinese song she's been listening to for a while now, and ive promised to provide the pinyin + a "rough" translation of the whole song in english.

Well big "sis" below is the translation. ( Hope I have not made too many mistakes =) )

當您. (dang nin:when you) by 王心凌 (wang xin ling:cyndi wang)
如果有一天 (ru guo you yi tian:if there is one day)
我回到從前 (wo hui dao cong qian:I return to old times)
回到最原始的我 (hui dao zui yuan shi de wo:back to the most primitive me)
你是否會覺得我不錯 (ni shi fou hui jue de wo bu cuo:will you think i'm not so bad)
如果有一天 (ru guo you yi tian:if there is one day)
我離你遙遠 (wo li ni yao yuan:I am far away from you)
不能再和你相約 (bu neng zai he ni xiang yu:cannot meet with you)
你是否會發覺我已經說再見 (ni shi fou hui fa jue wo yi jing shuo zai jian:will you feel ive said goodbye)


*
當你的眼睛瞇著笑 (dang ni de yan jing mi ze xiao:when your eyes smile)
當你喝可樂當你吵 (dang ni he ke le dang ni cao:when you drink coke when you quarrel)
我想對你好 (wo xiang dui ni hao:I want to be good to you)
你從來不知道 (ni cong lai bu zhi dao:you never once knew)
想你想你 (xiang ni xiang ni: thinking of you thinking of you)
也能成為嗜好 (ye neng cheng wei shi hao:will become a hobby)

%
當你說今天的煩惱 (dang ni shuo jin tian de fan nao:when you spoke of today's troubles)
當你說夜深你睡不著(dang ni shuo ye shen ni sui bu zao:when you spoke of the night you can't sleep)
我想對你說 (wo xiang dui ni shuo:I want to tell you)
卻害怕都說錯 (que hai pa dou shuo cuo:but am afraid that ill say samething wrong)
好喜歡你 (hao xi huan ni:I like you very much)
知不知道 (zhi bu zhi dao:do you know)
如果有一天 (ru guo you yi tian:if there is one day)
夢想都實現 (meng xiang dou shi xian:dreams will come true)
回憶都成了永遠 (hui yi dou cheng le yong yong yuan:memories will become forever)
你是否還會記得今天 (ni shi fou hai hui ji de jin tian:will you still remember today)
如果有一天 (ru guo you yi tian:if there is one day)
我們都發覺 (wo men dou fa jue:when we all realize)
原來什麼都可以 (yuan lai shen me dou ke yi:that everything may happen)
無論是否還會停留在這裡 (wu lun shi fou hai hui ting liu zai zhe li:even if everything will stop here)

重唱 (zhong chang:repeat) *,%

也許空虛讓我想得太多 (ye xu kong xu rang wo xiang de tai duo:maybe free time have made me think too much)
也許該回到被窩 (ye xu gai hui dao bei wo:maybe I should return to my nest)
夢裡會相遇 (meng xiang hui xiang yu:we'll meet in dreams)
就毫不猶豫 (jiu hao bu you yu:without holding back)
大聲的說我要說 (da sheng de shuo wo yao shuo:shout what I would like to say)

重唱 (zhong chang:repeat) *

啦~ (la)
啦~ (la)
我想對你說 (wo xiang dui ni shuo:I want to tell you)
卻害怕都說錯 (que hai pa dou shuo cuo:but am afraid that ill say samething wrong)
好喜歡你 (hao xi huan ni: like you very much)
知不知道 (zhi bu zhi dao:do you know)
啦~ (la)
啦~ (la)
btw my big "sis" is not really my sister, she's a friend of mine which i'v met @ the office. I'm calling her my big "sis" coz she's a few year(S) older than I am =P. Have not met her in person yet... and I really don't know if she can sing... (hey did that glass just crack...=P )

No comments: