Monday, May 23, 2005

Episode I: the preparation !

Starwars... what is starwars (oh get real!.. you don't know starwars?). On my quest to be "in" with the crowd, to be with the most talked about movie at the office, at home, and almost every where i went to.... i've decided to watch episodes 1, 2 and 3 this week.

Episode 1:
Monday, desperate to get a copy of starwars 1 and 2, I asked all my friends for it but nobody had one =( (ok well maybe you didn't try hard enough). So I went to each store i knew... alas all sold out (ok, so everyone is into this movie now) anyways after hours of walking and askin' I finally got myself a copy (it was the last copy you know).

tired now, i went home happily knowing that my quest to be a jedi ... no no no.. my quest to watch starwars has now started. I sat back, relax.. and remembering what happened the week earlier removed the dvd out and put it back onto its case. I'll reserve watching this when everyone's out. (don't wanna learn the dark side now would we =P)

No comments: