Thursday, May 26, 2005

Episode III: The big day.. or is it.

Wednesday is the day.... or is it. Today, I woke up early, got to office early, and started pounding on the keyboard =P (a little exaggerated, I may say). And so time passes slowly... it is slow when you are a little bit excited =)

Then time came, 6:00 pm i got off the office run down a long long way to the cinema. Resisted the urge to eat some squidballs... resisted to take a break on the long walk... resisted to take a ride because of the traffic... finally I got there but alas the last free ticket gone =(. In order to give myself some credit for running, I went to shop instead =) a few shorts for the coming outing this saturday ! (will post that in the future =))

Thursday should be the day, I went out of the office same time as yesterday. Expecting a little less people to watch the movie..., Alas the last free ticket taken (again) just a few minutes before i got there =(

Frustrated now... not at the event but at myself (bcoz of not gettin myselft there earlier) I bought my own tickets. =P and watched the movie with my friend (male). After watching the movie, i went to buy "the 5 person you meet in heaven" from powerbooks and bought some food (real hungry). Also received a message from my "Big Sis" and we took the public transport back home ( our house is not that far apart =) ), I actually remembered something funny hehehehe..... ! someone eating really funny !

No comments: