Saturday, May 14, 2005

And finally we've met

No no no no....., she's not who you think she is, she's my friend (my big "sis" as i call her). Finally, having known her for days (weeks, months ... OK actually more than a year now) we've finally met. (ok guys and gals, drop it, whatever your thinking that is =) and just enjoy reading the rest of the post)

It was a saturday morning, I have promised to accompany her to buy some things for her outreach the next day (I should have accompanied her last week but she had to do something so it was postponed till today). We've agreed to meet somewhere near the place where we'll be buying the materials @ exactly 8:00 am. However she woke up late (haha actually i'm grateful coz i was afraid i'll be late too, she'll probably choke me if that happens =P ).

I really didn't have any idea about how she looks ( all I got from her was a "ive got black skin and violet hair" description ), but it's fairly easy to spot someone when you know they're looking for you =). My "big sis" looked younger than what I have imagined. I imagined her having some wrinkles, some white hair hehe (jan run and hide someone's got a butcher knife looking for you). Joking aside she looks cute ( a little bit.. just a little bit chubby ), is fairly tall, and is really such a nice person to be with =).

So how did it went? well we were able to accomplish our objective of buying the outreach materials at a low low price (I hope so), a few scissors, crayons and some pencil sharpeners did the job and we were able to finish before lunch time (even had time to scout for some additional items inside the mall) =) I helped her carry the items back, just in time for me to go catch my ride back home =).

No comments: