Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Episode II: on Training =P

Tuesday, as soon as the clock reached 5:30 my computer shut down (automatically??) and out of the door i was =P(its so nice to get to see the afternoon sun). within a few minutes I was on my way back home in the public transport. Half an hour later i was rushing in our house, simultaneously removing my long sleeves....

Without wasting any time I took off my upper garment and threw it down the pile of clothes to be washed, in and out of the shower in 30 minutes I grabbed all the food I needed and practically devoured every last bit in a few minutes (yuck you are such a pig =P)

7:30 now, I locked myself inside the room, closed the lights and started episodes 1 & 2... After 4 grueling hours (don't take me wrong the movies were nice) of pod racing, jedi fighting, jedi smashing, light saber clankin (okay its more like light saber buzzing) I was finally able to watch episodes 1 and 2. ready for the big day.... Episode 3... To the cinemas ! yeah !

Despite the fact that I watched the two episodes attentively, there are a few questions, for me was.. left unanswered... like .. who's the father of Anakin... he did had the highest number of mitochondria... mitochondrion... metachlorion.. whatever ! and Y is that Master yoda says.. fear is the way to the dark side.... but when he speaks.. it always starts with .."I Fear.." =P (you did not notice that... maybe i was dreamin then =P)

No comments: