Friday, May 27, 2005

Challenge Darth Vader !

Bcoz of the growing popularity of starwars. A lot of sites has been sprouting here and there which is somewhat related to it =). Today i'll be showing you one of the sites I have seen which for me is a bit interesting =)

The site starts out with the usual opening sequence of starwars :). Then Darth Vader in all his black suit glory comes out. The game is simple, you are to challenge Darth Vadeer by thinking of something. He then tries to figure out the object you are thinking by asking you a series of multiple choice questions.

For me i tried thinking of a car, and these were the questions asked:
1. What are you thinking of? Other
2. Can you get information by using it? No
3. Is it pleasurable? No
4. Is it made of metal? Yes
5. Can you use it at school? No
6. Is it considered valuable? Yes
7. Is it human powered? No
8. Does it get wet? Yes
9. Can it be stolen? Yes
10. Do most people use this daily? Yes
11. Does it bring joy to people? No
12. Is some parts of it made of glass? Yes
13. Can it be used for recreation? Maybe
14. Can you buy it? Yes
15. Can you walk on it? No
16. Does it have a handle? Yes
17. I'm thinking its a taxi cab? Close
18. Is it white? No
19. Does it have a trunk? Yes
20. I'm thinking its a street car? Close
21. Is it used for entertainment? No
22. I'm thinking its a taxi? Close
23. Is it smooth? Yes
24. Would you find it on a farm? No
25. I'm thinking its a police car? No
26. Is it used by the police? No
27. Can you hold it? No
28. Do you use it at your home? No
29. I'm thinking its a truck? No
30. I'm thinking its a school bus? No

Ok so what happened? I never got the correct answer.. but then again it was close. =P Maybe i was a little bit general... all things mentioned above were close to a car =). Maybe you could try it and lemme know your results =)

No comments: