Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesdays with Julie

My high school friend Julie. I don't know if she ever noticed, or is it just me but i think we keep on meeting on tuesdays. (hence the title tuesdays with Julie =P, sounds familiar? ever heard of the book "tuesdays with morrie" =) I love that book.....)

Julie is one of my classmates, friends back in High School. I don't know her much since I never really talked to her or any one during my high school days =P. (sometimes even now i think, although i'm really getting on improving it =P). Now don't get me wrong, i don't have my own world and I do have my own group of friends, maybe i'm just a little bit shy talking to everyone.... just a little bit.. i think =P.

Anyways, I have been bumping into her "accidentally" (yes accidentally, no joke) every tuesdays and that's why i'm writing this blog. She is really a nice person, and you could get along with her real quick (i'll confess my sins later =P jks !). It's really fun to meet someone you know, especially on those long trip back home.

Looking back, I would say one of the things i regret during my high school/college days is why i never tried to meet more people. That's why starting today, i'll try to meet more people and make friends.

P.S. back to the title. I was joking her earlier i'll write a book called "Tuesdays with Julie" =) but i don't think i'll be able to write a book, hence a blog instead =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yiheee..hehehe

=fred= =p

Anonymous said...

kilig!

Jan said...

Thanks Kat!

Fred, yihee is for high school.. you should do.... yuhoo, uyy hehehe jks ! thanks 4 visiting =)

and to anonymous... you must be toxic. =) baliw ! hehehe

Anonymous said...

i like this article! its like serendipity! without the 5 dollar bill and the book is tuesdays with morrie...Ü or maybe you're just plain psycho stalker! hahaha! kidding! dont get caught! ;p

--jayme

Jan said...

Thanks jayme, I have not watched serendipity though and i'm not a plain psycho stalker.... im a genius psycho mad stalker... JOKE ! hope u visit again =)