Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day of the year !

I'm still not feeling the new year, dunno why but I just don't feel it.... it feels like a normal weekend. Started the day by sending out food to my relatives (i'm the official messenger for today =P).

Saying my Happy New Year as cheerful as I could... to every person I meet. After lunch, I went to the Airport to fetch my Uncle and Auntie. They went to Disneyland with their kids and I hear it's great to go now... the money spent is well worth it.

I finally have Stefanie's latest album "A Perfect Day" (asked auntie to buy for me =D "Ta Bue") and it's hands down the greatest album from her yet. It's really nice (currently playing, play count : 10 =P) and there is no reason not to like any of the songs.

For Dinner, we went to my other Auntie's house. It has always been like that since I was a child and I can say its nice to get together once in a while. Food was great as always, especially when its shared with the whole family =D

Late night after fetching my sister from Podium, we had midnight snack with my Uncle and Auntie, then some other interesting facts about Disneyland again =D...

Finally the countdown to new year started. Started sending out my Happy new year. (It's good that my prepaid is currently on unlimited test message status for the next five days.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

No comments: