Monday, December 12, 2005

My Favorite


Finally!! I've got my hands on the starbucks 2006 planner. It looks real cool, hard bound and the articles inside are nice =D There are also a few coupons inside to be used on specific dates of the year which gives you discounts. well it sure costs a lot too... 21 cups of coffee, not if you are a regular customer of starbucks of course =P So how did I complete the 21 stamps... heres what I did =D

1. I drank one cup of coffee or chocolate a day.
Believe it or not, this is the only thing you have to follow and you are sure to get the planner before December ends. (if you start now... then its too late of course =P)

2. Continue tip #1. You are sure to create a Starbucks craze in your office when you keep on drinking starbucks everyday, the more people who drink... the more stamps you get
3. Treat your family/friends to Starbucks. Since you would be spending money for 21 cups, why not share it with your friends, anyways its the Christmas season

Well thats probably what I did to get my Starbucks coffee planner. Gotta go to sleep now, I am very sleepy... I think my body is looking for that daily dose of caffeine I was introducing everyday for the past few days/weeks =D

No comments: