Saturday, December 10, 2005

Do I belong in this "picture"

The other day I saw my friend's yahoo messenger's display picture. He was with Heart Evangelista, a well known Filipino Actress.... photochopped of course =P So i thought.... why not create one for myself. With the cute and beautiful Jeon Ji Hyun perhaps? =D

I started scavenging for pictures of Ji Hyun from the internet and finally after a few hours of "googling" i've finally found one that suits me. The picture shows Ji Hyun and the leading male actor from Windstruck (dunno his name =P)

My photosession started immediately =P taking pictures of my self was not as easy as I thought... especially when I was trying to copy the original picture. After taking a few pics, i tried putting it on the picture... carelessly I ended up with a failed photoshop experiment =( see exhibit 2 at the bottom of this post =P

Fortunately, my friend gave me some tips including tilting my head a little =). So with a lot more effort I ended up with exhibit 1 at the top of this post =D Don't you think the picture looks perfect? =P (I won't post the original so you would not have anything to compare it to =P)

Through this exercise... i think i've learned something... I think sometimes in life we try to fit in this perfect "picture" we have in our head and yet we fail almost instantly. The reason being trying to force ourselves to fit this particular "picture" when clearly we are not ready.. your "picture" just does not fit. But with a little bit of tweaking, a little bit of effort, a little bit more time.. we MAY someday fit this perfect "picture" we want to have...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,its emily ar

ur photo is so funny ar!!hehe

Jan said...

really =( i thought it looked perfect ! =(

Anonymous said...

im just wondering.. kun cno ung friend n minention mo.. c arnie o ako.. hehe.. pareho kse nmen gus2 c heart.. hehe c u guys soon :) - glenn