Friday, December 16, 2005

Team Christmas Party

Our christmas party was supposed to be held on saturday, trip to Enchanted Kingdom then some activities there... however some of us were not available (guilty as charged =p) so we had to move it to another date, which after a series of surveys ended up today (It was so hard to pick a schedule where everyone was available =P).

After considering numerous suggestions we went to T.G.I.F (Thank God Its Friday) at a local mall. After dinner we distributed the last gifts for our Kris Kringle (organized by "big brother" Bernard), I received a stone coaster which had the following quote "Follow your dreams; for as you Dream so shall you become" (Nice). I also received two Paolo Coelho books (from my wishlist =D)

Speaking of gifts, I received numerous gifts today. First of all, I drank a starbucks Chocolate Afogato a gift for myself, then my officemate gave me a fruitcake, and last but not the least I received a golf umbrella and a jacket (cool =P)

After the Christmas party, we head on to timezone... played some games =D (its nice once in a while... but puts holes in my pocket... you know what i mean?)

No comments: