Sunday, December 04, 2005

Korean Movie Marathon

Today instead of going out to the malls which I usually do, I opted to stay home to watch three korean films :D namely "White Valentine", "Il Mare", and "Wind Struck" and there is a common thing between the three movies... the lead actress is Jeon Ji Hyun (she is so cute and beautiful!)

I don't usually do this... watch movies because of the actor or actress... especially trying to watch every movie that actor/actress played a role in, but today I tried to do that. I liked "My Sassy Girl" so much and also because I saw Jeon Ji Hyun's commercial and thought she was really very very cute (this is the second time i'm saying this in this post =P)

I started watching "White Valentine" at around 12:00 PM, I watched this first because it was her debut movie... according to the filmography i saw online. Personally I did not like the movie... it was kinda boring but I did finish it... because Jeon Ji Hyun was so cute (third time mentioned in this post =P)

"Il Mare", drama movie was nice :D the story was about two people communicating through a "magical mailbox" the mailbox of "Il Mare". "Il Mare" is the house where both people lived... one in 1997 and one in 1999. I'm not gonna spoil all the fun by narrating the story, so why not try to rent a dvd and watch it =P

"Wind Struck", now most of you probably have already watched this movie. I liked this movie too... more than "Il Mare". This story is about a police woman and a teacher who falls in love. The ending makes it look like a prequel for "My Sassy Girl" but Jeon Ji Hyun was not drunk... =D (oops spoiler ! sorry bout that=D)

Ok, now i'm looking for someone who has a DVD of "The Uninvited". The only movie starring Jeon Ji Hyun which I have not watched.... anyone have it ? can I borrow ? please ? =P

Gotta rest now... got tired watching too many movies =P (collecting wall papers of you know who =P)

No comments: