Monday, November 28, 2005

A movie in the promenade mall

Special holiday in the Philippines today, I went to the greenhills Promenade Mall to watch the "Exorcism of Emily Rose". I have not tried the cinemas there (that was before writing this post of course =P) and my parents were going to look around in greenhills so I went with them (No need to think about the transportation, I even save on transportation expenses =P)

We arrived late in the afternoon, so I went straight to Promenade mall got my tickets for "Exorcism of Emily Rose" and went to buy a cup of Frappucino (Collecting stamps for starbucks limited edition 2006 planner). The cinema was very nice, I liked the ambience of the Theater. The seats were very comfortable; they were soft, big (considering I am a huge man, kinda fat), and tall enough that I could comfortably lay my head on the seats. Temperature was very and I mean so very cold (I probably looked stupid wearing shorts and a cup of cold frappucino plus the airconditioning directly on top of me brrrr.. c.. ccc....oooold !!!)

Satisfied with the theater, I sat comfortably waiting for the film to start. People began filling up the theater and the trailers started playing. Some of the anticipated upcoming movies include: King Kong, Narnia (may be delayed because of Manila Film Fest =( ), then there is superman, ice age 2, and some other movies =D. Then the movie started (On time btw =P)

Exorcism of Emily Rose was a nice movie, scary. For me the most eerie part was to know that 3:00 am is the witching hour..... the reason? I usually wake up at 3 am before =S and that really is creepy !!!!!

After the movie. I got back to Unimart and went happily back home =), btw try promenade mall cinemas.... nice place.... reasonable prices =D

No comments: