Monday, July 25, 2005

Play SuDoKu

If there is one thing which kept me busy on my vacation then that would be SuDoKu, i've found puzzle in the newpaper sent everyday. It's such an entertaining, challenging game and yet you need not know any math tricks.. just pure logic and reasoning.

The game is real addictive, it probably consumed all my time trying to get my hair wet... you are presented with a square made up of 9 squares wherin each square is again made up of 9 squares. Some of the squares has number in it, and the goal is to fill up all squares such that every row, every column, and every 3x3 block contains the digits from 1 to 9

Try it, each puzzle should take from 10 to 30 minutes to solve.... (although i really think the first time i tried to solve it .... it took me more time :P) You could also look at the tips in http://www.sudoku.com/

No comments: