Friday, July 22, 2005

Hong Kong Vacation Day 5

It was time to go home, after lunch and checking out of our room we had a final shopping spree ! buy food !!!! We bought some Porkchop rice from delicious kitchen, a few Orange juices (Mr. Juicy) and some "Taho" (delicious :P)

In the airport we checked in our luggages as usual, however this time our luggages were over weight (they ate too much during the trip :P). This is where you'll see how big Hong Kong International Airport is... I mean of the 20+ (i think maybe more) aisle you could check in your luggage... the Airport in the Philipines probably had only one Aisle. There were about a hundred boarding gates and if you happen to be boarding on the 100th ++ boarding gate you even have to take the train below the airport just to get there on time. (wow)

And so that probably sums up my five day trip to Hong Kong. Give me comments and suggestions I probably have left out something... so please do remind me :P

P.S. I received a nice text message from my friend Julie on HK airport.... Holiday on Monday. That means I even get to rest for 3 more days :P

No comments: