Thursday, July 07, 2005

fastest jeepney ever

Friday, again I went home late, and since it was late there were no FX.. even if there was i've felt i'd like to save a few bucks on transportation (i'm over spending on squidballs =P). I was expecting a long journey home, hot, alone, and a busy day... but i guessed wrong.....

I immediately jump on the first jeep going home (checked destination first of course =P), paid the fee, closed my eyes and started moving to sleeping position (as if there was any =P) after a few minutes the jeep went fast.... in fact really fast (this is not a medicine advertisement =P) my butt was sliding towards the guy beside me .. so i had to tighten my grip to prevent from further sliding.

The jeep started turning left... no it was turning right... no no, i think it was going everywhere... everywhere an opening presented itself the jeepneey almost immediately went through. I think it was the first time a car didn't stop moving this long long road.... (well of course it stopped to pick up additonal passengers =P)

It turned out to be a short ride home, exciting as i see how the jeep dodged every other car it passed through (without crashing on them of course), the wind was hitting my face and my travel time most probably cut in half (or maybe i'm just exaggerating =P).

No comments: