Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hong Kong Vacation Day 3

And so I woke up early today, went to McDonalds for my breakfast. I had an egg mcmuffin sandwich plus iced milk tea. (delicious!, also bought one of those cute Hello Kitty plushies... dunno what to do with them though :P)

If there is one thing I should learn whenever i visit Hong Kong is their time, I mean almost all shops open around 11:00 AM !! and going out 9:00 AM in the morning is somewhat early :P (Although I get to do window shopping, is good for the pocket :P)

I've went to see some DVD's today, in HMV. Looked at some PC parts, some geeky stuff... digicams. I am really planning to change my old reliable 6210 phone for the new Sony Ericsson K750i, but ill probably wait for the price to go down a little. Am also planning to buy Canon EOS 350D... want to learn photography :P, it's kinda cheaper here compared to the Philippines... however i'm thinking of the warranty so i'll probably buy one in the Philippines.

Have also visited Toys R Us, if you are looking for children's toys this is the place to go. I believe even some for those young at heart :P

Discovered a nice game today, "SuDoKu" i'll probably write another blog on this some other time. :)

No comments: