Thursday, July 14, 2005

Brownout....

This has not happened for a long time now... brownout. And it is really so irritating. I got home late (was not really busy just stayed in office cause i was waiting for someone.... ahem my parents =P) It was real hot at home.. i took a cool bath after eating dinner and sat there doing nothing (waiting for my hair to get dry, was realy sleepy)

I tried to sleep at around 10 PM, no good, it was really hot, the television was noisy (brownout with television?? ok i'm not lying there was some electricity... but was not enough all things working... ). I went looking far away from the window and i noticed something... we were the only building without any lights =( yes that's right cause the problem was with our building =(

At around 11 PM I was still running about, closing my eyes just didn't help... it was so hot and i feel like going to get another shower.. so i lie in bed, awake... went to the kitchen to get some water to drink... again went to lie on the bed.. still awake.

2 AM now.. I moved to the living room and slept on the sofa instead.. luckily it was a little bit cool there and was able to sleep for a few hours=) I woke up early morning... still no lights and started my day going into the office ( was in a hurry cause i woke up late... and it's a lot cooler in office =P)

No comments: