Thursday, January 05, 2006

Unexpected email.... a new friend

I received an unexpected email the other day, it read:
Hi there!

I read your blog,
Are you from (-) (can't divulge too many secrets you know =P)

Marj

My first reaction was.... did I violate anything !!! (paranoid =P), receiving an email from someone in the company I work for... and so I sent her back an email, it read:
Hi Marj,

Sorry for the late reply, was not able to check my mail for a while.
Yes, I am from (-) how did you know that…. was it too obvious =))
Happy New Year !
P.S. I hope I am not violating anything …. =S
Thanks and regards,

Jan
http://www.somethingididtoday.blogspot.com/

It turns out that she was just browsing some blogs and passed through mine. There I have a new friend =D

P.S. marj if you are reading this --> "huy dichi (marj), mano na kay ang kong (me)!" hahaha =P Peace ! joke lang =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

angkong! ;P glad to have found a new friend in you too! hahaha. enjoy sa Chronicles of Narnia mamaya! ;P

Jan said...

Narnia ! ganda ganda !!!!!