Saturday, January 28, 2006

Nice Haircut !

A day before Chinese New Year... I had to have my hair trimmed (chinese tradition =P)But I did not want to walk far today... kinda lazy, so I decided to try the newly opened hair salon just around the corner.

The owner of the hair salon was a chinese who just came here in the Philippines, the salon was just built inside a residential house =D

Place was nice, cool (air conditioned), and well designed (it really looks like a parlor). I was asked to sit down and the owner started cutting my hair. After a few minutes (I did not even have the chance to take a short nap) she was done.. this is the fastest haircut I have ever had.

I went to wash my hair, and then paid the owner. Left the place, after saying my greetings "恭喜"

The haircut was nicely done ... I don't look stupid right... =D

No comments: