Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Exercise and Diet !!!!

In line with my "New Year's Resolution" - getting slimmer (200 lbs), I have started with my exercise and diet. (I hope I'm not overdoing it =P)

Exercise:
Pant ... Pant ... Pant ... started jogging at our penthouse for the past few days, and all I can say is ... I hope its working cause its really tiresome =))

I jog three laps around our house , then I do 10-20 push ups to stop the panting and continue jogging again. Aside from jogging and push ups, I started climbing the stairs instead of using the elevator (umm around 20++ floors =P), I believe i'm slowly getting used to it as I don't pant as much as before =P. There are also times when I do a couple of situps and leg lifts... for my big belly. =P

Anyways, whoever said that a six pack (what is this a beer or something) is better than a big belly (which looks kinda like a "tai pao") =P


Diet:
RICE... I NEED RICE... =P that is what's happening to me for the past few days, you'll never know how delicious rice is until you start a diet.

I've started eating 5 times a day instead of 3, 5 smaller ones of course =), limited my rice to a scoop on lunch and none on dinner (exchanged it with more fruits and vegetables =P)


P.S. I have already lost 5 lbs!!!!! 20 more to go =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowowow! Now im jealous. if we were neighbors sasabayan tlga kita dyan;) that way i dnt get bored. bahala na pest ako sayo:P seriously that is really good! sayang i only have to climb up 20 flights of stairs at home:P