Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my "Piggy Bank"


I have this big "Piggy Bank", coca cola shaped... bottle (stands up to my knees). Its pretty old and I thought how about filling it up with coins. So I started putting in 10 peso, 5 peso and even 20 peso bills on it.

After a while, I decided to take back the money... because of the following reasons:

1. A lot of money displayed is not a very good thing... i think...
2. Money inside the "Piggy Bank" won't grow any interest, who would not want to have that extra interest from the bank.
3. I kinda look like a kid putting coins inside this "Piggy Bank" =D

Anyways, since I have regret putting in the money inside I started prying on the bottle cap, and guess what... it won't open =( I spent practically 2 hours pulling, pushing, etc. (nice workout though... I sweat a lot =D) I even got my fingers cut =(

Finally a great idea came into mind.. since the bottle was huge, it also had a big hole at top. So I used a pair of pliers to remove each coin inside =P and finally, got the money back.

No comments: