Saturday, November 26, 2005

So much for diet !

I'm gaining weight again I believe, despite the fact that I'm trying to learn basketball and Capoeira dance... push ups everyday... the reason? week full of food !!! but hey, who's complainin' I'm not =P

Monday, we had our team building in Makati Shangrila's "Circles", and oh boy if you like buffet... I highly recommend trying it out. The food is great... chinese, Japanese, western food it's all there. For those who like desserts, there are a lot of different cakes, ice cream, "Halo Halo", fruits, crepe, and don't forget that chocolate fountain ! I ate like there was no tomorrow... brrrp EXCUSE ME =P

Thursday, was my officemate birthday. So he treat "palabok" for merienda... kinda early "merienda" @ 2 pm, it was delicious. Then apparently because it was the spirit of Christmas, another officemate bought a gallon of ice cream (half cheese, half double dutch) Yummy.

Friday, another officemate treat us. We had lunch in "Heaven and Eggs" located @ Glorietta. The reason? there was apparently no reason .... but I think it was for her promotion =) The food there was great, big servings, reasonable price ... and nice place too =)

So there it is a week full of food. I may have to loosen my belt next week (I hope not) better start my diet again and exercise 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and another 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 =P.

Thanks guys for all the food this week ! I really enjoyed it !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! San ka nag-aral ng basketball and how old were you when you tried learning basketball. thanks. sana makita mo pa itong message ko. 2005 pa itong post mo. 2007 na at magtu-2008 na.