Saturday, November 19, 2005

Where is gateway mall ?

At last it was time for me to watch the much awaited movie "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" (Don't worry no spoilers !, read on =P). The plan was to get to gateway mall, buy tickets for Cinema 10 (the one with lazy boy seats and unlimited popcorn and drinks) and enjoy the next two hours watching harry potter... but guess what... plans do change. =D

From Greenhills (greenhills because I had an appointment with a doctor earlier =D), Me and my friend Dennis started our journey to gateway mall... yes it was a journey because it was only my second time to go there and I had no idea how to go there ! actually i did get a few pointers from my Dad, but I was most probably out of my mind, preoccupied thinking of some things that I missed gateway mall and I had to do a billion u turns just to get back on track. So after wasting a few gallons of gas going around edsa (OH MY!!! GAS IS VERY EXPENSIVE these days!!!) we finally arrived.

Bad luck does not stop there, when we got to the ticket booths I thought I went to a market place... there was just too many people lining up for Harry Potter that I had no idea where to line up. Worst, the tickets for the lazy boy cinemas were all sold out =( so much for the two hours of luxury =(. well let's look at the bright side.. at least I was able to save 150 bucks =D

Then I "coincidentally" met my lovely friend and her cute sister. Actually I knew they were gonna watch the same movie that day, but did not know the exact time. So when I saw the looooooooooong line i offered to help them buy the tickets =)

So the movie started @ 7:30 and ended around 10:00 pm... i felt stupid afterwards because i think i was not even able to try to strike a conversation for that two hours =( (Jan is Bad , idiot ! =( )

Anyways the rest of the day is history (As if there was any day left it's like 10:00pm!! ~). The ride home was also... easy did not get lost anymore ! couldn't afford to get lost... (yawns!)

good night and thank you for reading this post =D

No comments: