Friday, August 25, 2006

we're still friends

today, the girl I was courting (or perhaps i have not even started =D) tells me that "friendship is all i can offer you....." ouch, i really liked her... loved her... and it ended just like that... anyways i think that love could never be a one sided thing... so let's leave it to that..... =D

after all these happenings, i could only say its nice to have friends, through out the whole process (or whatever you call this courtship thingy) there were friends who showed their concern and helped me in a lot of ways. I sincerely thank you guys for bein' there (yieeee cheesy naman nito lolz).

Best of all we're still friends.... (with her, you know the girl im courting... =D)

P.S. one thing i'll try to remember "if you have good intentions and not doing anything wrong, go ahead and do it" =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan, don't let what she told you make you give up! She told me the same thing, and a few days after she were in my bed.. So I think the key is not to pay attention to what girls say. They usually say but don't mean... Good luck!

Jan said...

really? ill keep that in mind! hehe thanks J :D

Anonymous said...

live to love another day