Monday, July 03, 2006

i so love this song now...

i have not been posting any lately.. just droppin by and copy and pasting the lyrics of "what hurts the most" by rascal flatts... i so love this song...
I can take the rain
On the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then
And I just let ‘em out
I’m not
afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though goin’ on with you gone still
upsets me
There are days every now and again
I pretend I’m okay
But
that’s not what gets me

Chorus

What hurts the most
Was being
so close
And havin’ so much to say
And watchin’ you walk away
And
never knowin’
What could’ve been
And not seein’ that lovin’ you
Is
what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain
Of losin’
you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ it
It’s hard to force that smile
When I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still harder gettin’ up,
gettin’ dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away
All the words that I saved in my heart
That
I left unspoken

Not seein’ that lovin’ you
That’s what I was trying
to do
Oooo, Oooo, Oooo –


View the official website linked to this page... place where i got the lyrics Ü

ciao for now... Ü

No comments: