1. There is a total of 8 persons who should cross the river. They are composed of the following
b. Sons X 2
d. Daughter X 2
e. Policeman & Robber
2. Only the Father, Mother, and Police can drive the raft
3. The Sons cannot be left with the mother without their father, because the Mother will punish the Sons (dunno why though)
4. The daughters cannot be left with the father without their mother, because the Father will punish the Daughters
5. The Robber cannot be left to any member of the family because he'll escape (dunno why the police won't put the handcuffs on this guy though =P)
6. Only two persons are to ride the raft or it would sink
7. Good Luck!!! and God Bless !!
It took me around 30 minutes to solve this problem =( (a tad slow i think), anyways as a tip, don't be afraid to go around the raft as many times as you can.. theres no limit =P... If you still can't figure something out... ill give you some hints if you want... just post em below. Good day !