Thursday, August 11, 2005

2nd Year anniversary working =)

I have not written anything for the past few weeks and i'm getting a little bit guilty =P (cause it says something i did today and yet I have not post anything... ,i've just said that did I =P). Anyways today is my second year anniversary working =) congratulations to my self !

Today, I would like to greet all fc8/11 group (2003) a happy second year anniversary working... fc8/11 by the way means Feeling Close August 11, it was a group name we created when we all first met in the orientation day, we created a mailing list... and we gather together sometimes... =).

I would say after working for 24 months... that it has been a pleasure working... while working I have met a lot of nice, great people... I have learned a lot of things... and..... i don't know other things to say =) (mimicking tv soap operas .... words just can't express blah blah ... hehe maybe it's true though.. cause i can't say anything =P)

And so what happens after these 24 months?.... my bond is finished... some say it's independence day... (yeah that is true... to some extent... i've never really felt tied... maybe i was enjoying what i was doing =))I guess i'll stay ... and continue to work on... and enjoy my work.

No comments: