Monday, August 01, 2005

The Crimson Room

Today my friend Tina, has introduced me to this flash game she recently played online. It's not really some big mmorpg and yet it's real addictive (frustrating at times) and very time consuming... (if you don't know the answer that is!)

This game was created by Toshimitsu Takagi (and believe me I don't know who he is.... but since you read his name here... better start your research and tell me =P i'm a little bit lazy right now). You are trapped in this square room and your goal is to get out using objects/items which can be found laying all over the place. (don't understand why he can't just whack the door know off.... you basically do the same thing at the end of the game =P hey that's a tip... remember that =P)

It took me a few minutes..... actually hours playing this game. I even needed a little help from mr. google =P. As a tip, the game runs on how you click on the flash page... try to click on those corners, sides, different colored walls/floors. Try to move things repeatedly.... ok that's probably it... and if you can't get through the game.. simply post a question in the comments section and i'll be willing to divulge some information =P

P.S. You may also find a lot of guides online.... but I thought itll be nice to have some interaction in this page =P Have a nice day !

No comments: