Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wedding crashers.. all by myself..

Don't get me wrong, I do not crash weddings... even if I was with someone... (well maybe i'll reconsider if there's someone with me =P jks). Today I've went to watch wedding crashers in the theaters... starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. My theme song.. all by myself =( coz again... ill be watching a movie by myself =(

Anyways I still enjoyed the day, I woke up @ around 10 AM and took a bath. Went to rest and eat some food before I went out to the mall. I brought with me two cans of spuds potato chips which i've bought at a bargain price of 15 PHP per can =P I arrived there a few minutes... actually a few hours before the film starts... so I went walking around the mall.

I bought myself a footlong sandwich.. plus an iced tea... with my two cans of spuds.. I looked as if i'm going on a picnic inside the theater =P. I sat down at the fourth row.. sat back and relaxed. I started on the footlong sandwich, even before the film actually started i've already finished my sandwich and started on my spuds potato chips =P

The film was great and real funny (of course a lot of people suggested this movie). I'm not gonna tell you anything about the movie though... please go and watch it yourself =) I might spoil everything ... if i'd say something =). I went back home after the movie (after some more window shopping of course)

No comments: