Monday, October 03, 2005

Do as I command !!! =P

The other day i went looking for a new book to read and guess what i've found a gym !!!!! =P THE MIND GYM is a book with a interesting, nice green cover with a big bubble design in front.. (what happened to don't judge a book by its cover =P) The book aims help us get more of our brain =) and believe me I was able to use things i've learned from it tonight. =)

I got home late from work and went to take a quick shower, right after i quickly went to the other room to have a quick check of my personal email :) and there as I was about to enter the room I saw my father playing "wei qi" (or otherwise known as "Go"... still don't know what it is... check the web =P) on the computer. From the looks of it I was not having any chance of checking my email or even update my blog (as im doing now) =), however i remembered the chapter on influencing other people =P suddenly a devious smile came upon my face and started reasoning =P ... "Pa. it's almost midnight shouldn’t you be taking a bath now ??" bwahahaha =P

A sneaky advantage... a nice book... try it, you even get a free online membership wherein you could access more tools and resources, and btw the book is arranged ina way wherein you take up only things you need same as a physical gym =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can play Go

Jan said...

that would be great, even better if you would tell me your name.. and teach me how to play... i only know a little bit about the game... how bout xiang qi ? =)