Friday, September 30, 2005

Young Professional Fellowship

After office I went to join Young Professional Fellowship in our church (United Evangelical Church of the Philippines). This was my first time attending and was nicely entertained by my friends from High School =)

I arrived at around 7:20 PM, dinner was served there. I've met some new friends and started filling up the bio data form =P. Today's topic was to live a debt free lifestyle by Dr. Andrew Liuson. Some thing which i'd like to share:

Cut Credit Cards. Yes I know most of you would tell me that you use credit cards but pay them on time, however it gives us a false sense of power. The other day I went shopping for a book and I used cash despite an advise from my friend to use my credit card. What a difference, after that I was unwilling to spend money to buy anything else since I knew i'll be over my budget. If I had used my Credit Card I'll probably continue spending =P


After that... what else... I went home... =P Have a nice day !

No comments: