Friday, September 30, 2005

Keeping in touch

"I'll miss them" was the first thing that came into my mind this morning, that was upon knowing that some of my friends were leaving the country for "greener pastures" =P (they told me today... and they are leaving today =( ....speechless !!). "Its probably for the better" they say....true =)

I'd like to say kudos to all of you.. for being able to go out there and try your luck in a foreign country. I wish you all success... and hope to see you guys again.. someday soon. (i mean if we/you visit..... =P)

Thinking about it for a while, it shouldn't be much of a problem to keep in touch. Here are some ways I'd think of:

Email, Letters can be sent in an instant through email...FREE OF CHARGE and if that's not enough we have the dependable chat clients,Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Google Talk... you name it... i probably got it =P although sometimes you receive a message a day delayed =P (at least you still received the message =P ) and theres even VOIP (VOIP stands for Voice over internet protocol, it allows computer users to make telephone calls using a computer network ) =P


then again... nothing compares to meet friends personally... face to face =)

No comments: