Tuesday, May 23, 2006

i still can't believe he ran

I still can't believe he ran... maybe he was in a hurry... maybe he thought it was a competition... maybe i misunderstood him... but it sure was funny...

I was walking along Ayala Avenue this morning, the sun was shining and i'm late for work (again =P). Walking briskly down the underpass i saw a guy who was walking as fast as I was... shuffling my feet even quicker down the stairs, I managed to close the gap between us. both of us were walking briskly along side each other now, we moved from side to side to overtake other people... and at the end of the tunnel I swiftly made a right turn... marginally getting ahead of him, then the unexpected happened... HE RAN!!! lolz he actually ran just to get ahead of me =P

Still yawning, I let him be, there wasn't any trophies to be won, no competition. Perhaps the situation made him felt he were in a race... but I still can't believe he ran. =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe underpass, hmnmnmn... The Fast and The Furious: Makati Underground

Anonymous said...

Psst! Hindi kaya he thought you're some kind of magnanakaw?

If I were that guy, I would be takot din when I feel someone's following me.

Jan said...

hehe... i dont think so... i already overtook him... whats the point in running ahead of me if he thought I was a magnanakaw =P

besides i am too cute to look like a magnanakaw =P hahahaha joke =D