Saturday, May 27, 2006

cute since 1982


I was joking around with some friends the other day when I changed my status to "cute since 1982", they started changing theirs to "loverboy since 1983", "Romantic since 1981" and a friend of mine even suggested I could change it to "adorable since 1982" or even "funny since 1982". (Thank you.. i never thought i made such a good impressiong =P)

Anyways, after that I wondered if I really was cute since 1982 =P and so I started rummaging through some old pics. Guess what, i really was cute =P (till now =P). I've always thought my mommy dears and auntie were just toying with me when they said I was the cutest little boy ... and look what happened to you now... (still cute I presume =P)

I loved the pic i've posted here, it was kinda funny... me holding flowers at that age.

P.S. The title should have been "will you be my special someone" but I thought it might be too cheesy. So I went with cute since 1982, I am cute right?... this is my blog so just agree with me ok? =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha. aight! cute nga but what's with the mustache at that age?