Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day !

Valentine's day... for a brief history... click on the link =D tired of copy and pasting. As I walked into the office today... there is one common sight, flowers =D people go home early to be with their family... some have dates... some don't =D

Today for the first time in my life, I did sent someone flowers =P ... details of it ... I won't tell ... =P don't even bother askin'

At night I watched the beautiful full moon. The moon was round, very round indeed. It was beautiful how it provided light to the dark sky. Even though sometimes it was covered by the darkness, it would still resurface shining brightly than ever.

I had a date with some kids at our penthouse. After staring at the moon alone, I saw some kids playing chinese chess so I decided to join them... as an audience. However after a few minutes, the other kid insisted on me playing for him, being an obedient guy I took the offer and showed them how this game is played =P

It's nice to play with kids... they ask the most unsual questions... they don't wanna admit lose... they run around chasing each other without any problems... nothing to think of... Plus ther are real real cute !!!

Well that's how my valentine went, how did yours go ? =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww soo sweet!! kakakilig sa flowers hehe