Thursday, February 09, 2006

No time for love ?

My first time to one (Defensive !!! =P). Frankly I have no idea what a valentine's party would be... some say there'd be games... some say it's speed dating, some say it's another thing... with all the contradicting information I got... why not just go and see for myself =D

"No time for love ?" We arrived at the place, registered and have some food... and another round... and another one... there was a lot of food because only a few registered for the event... maybe everyone already had their own dates ? =D

After dinner, we had some games... they were:
1. Find your other half heart. At the registration booth we were given a piece of half heart... then a few more afterwards =P The objective of the game is be one of the first to find your partner, I did not bother to look, I had like 5 half hearts =D
2. Trip to Jerusalem. Modified version, instead of people sitting on chairs, the guys were asked to put wine bottles between their legs and the ladies would put their fingers inside the bottles once the music stops. I didn't join either
3. Suck and blow... Two groups were created and lined up according to the number we've drawn ("we" because I did join this game =P). The objective was to pass the cards using the mouth only (it looks as if you are kissing when passing the cards). I was in between a guy and a gurl... at times the cards blow off and you'd almost kiss the other person =D
4. Search for a partner The grand finale, A guy and a gurl gets blindfolded while 3 applicants say fiery words to get the searchers attention. =P

after the games, the floor was opened for dances and I still had with me a huge stack of drink stubs. I went home after =D Now I know what a valentine's party is !

No comments: