Tuesday, June 19, 2007

be grateful when you can open your mouth

it started a few days ago when i felt a pain in my left jaw... i thought it was just my wisdom tooth ramming its adjacent tooth... guess again.

yesterday, the spoon was unable to get through my mouth anymore, so i had to sip every bit of nourishment i can =(... and so i had to visit the doctor... if it weren't for the "i can't eat" thingy, i probably would have just ignored it =P

at the doctor's clinic, there were 2 possibilities for this problem:
1. tetanus because i have some open wounds on my body and
2. i stupidly misaligned my jaw =)

and so i had my tetanus shots that night, went to see an EENT the next day and went to see a chinese doctor the following day. to cut the story short... i stupidly misaligned my jaw =P

with a little bit of luck and with a little bit of talking to some sensible people i feel its getting better now.

Be grateful when you can open your mouth. =D

No comments: