Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hong Kong Disneyland!


I'm finally gonna get to meet donald duck in person!!!!! (my favorite disney character). The sun was scorching hot and oh boy how I wish I brought some sunblock with me =P

Getting off our bus from the parking lot, we had to walk around 15 minutes just to get to the main entrance of Disneyland (it's big huh =P), Our "tour guide" started distributing the tickets, which were cute... i choose the one with donald on it (of course =P)

Disneyland was like a city on itself, a magical city where you could get on all the cutesy rides (pooh!!!), some exciting (the thrilling "space mountain") and of course the 3d theater (starring Donald Duck =P).

There is a garden where all Disney characters await to take pictures with you (I only lined up for Donald... my parents, and sisters won't wait on the line :| ). My companions would rather go shopping on the souvenir shops scattered all around the place (all though i would say they really never bought anything in there =P)

At the end of the day, there was the fireworks presentation and we went back to our bus...

No comments: